Clearwater Hair Extensions
FAQ Hair Extensions
Understanding their integrity
Benefits of Fairy Hair Extensions
Hair can be made longer, fuller or both! A bad haircut as well as a chemical cut (from bleach/lighteners breaking off your natural hair) can be resolved instantly. Highlights or a combination of highs and lows can be created without using chemicals that damage the natural hair. Highlighting is also beneficial to clients who can’t pull that certain color blonde that they are wanting, or for pregnant women who are trying to avoid using harsh chemicals. Waiting for that annoying bob to grow out can be avoided, “Hooray!” Although some believe extensions are high maintenance, in reality they can actually save a lot of time spent styling. The natural hair gets a break by not having to style and process it as much. The extension strands are individually placed, which creates movement that stimulates the scalp and best of all, promotes hair growth! Many of my “extension newbies” decide they love hair extensions and continue wearing them after trying them for the first time. Imagine having the world’s thickest hair created by the smallest extension system in the land! Fairy Hair now makes your fairy tale hair dreams come true!
About Fairy Hair
Fairy Hair aren’t your average hair extensions! The quality is unrivaled by any other extension on the market, and in most cases, is often better than your own hair. Individually spun by the fairies of the Siberian forests (100% virgin Slavic ethnicity), Fairy Hair extensions can be styled, permed, and colored – allowing you to treat them exactly as you would your own natural hair. To guarantee Fairy Hair’s select eminence, the cuticles are left intact giving them a refined glossy look, as well as manageable quality and feel that you will truly be astonished by. Record shows that majority of hair extension companies use hair that has been de-cuticulized which in turn, leaves it course and difficult to work with, brush and untangle. They use throwaway, cheap, poor quality hair usually from India, Asia, or Europe -designed to be disposable. The hair is black in color and has to be repeatedly bleached to lighten, which dramatically deteriorates its quality and look –the reason why you can only use the extension once. How many blondes do you see in India or Asia? Poor quality hair extensions mean cheap-looking results. With others, to get decent results, you have to repurchase extensions every 8-12 weeks. Fairy Hair extensions are reusable, considered permanent; giving you unrelenting satisfaction of beautiful hair. Fairy Hair will enable you to transform the appearance of fine, lifeless or short hair into the beholder of thick, long, tresses of hair.
How Much Do Extensions Cost?
- The longer the length of the hair extension, the higher the cost.
- The thicker your natural hair is, the more hair extensions needed to be purchased.
- Hair companies/brands do not consist of the same quality of hair –every manufacturer is different.
- The better quality of the hair extension, the higher the cost.
- Synthetic, Yaki or hair from Asia can sometimes reduce cost, though Fairy Hair does not provide such low quality of hair to our beloved clients.
- Total cost depends on the look, length and how many pieces are added to the natural hair; *Pricing may vary subject to client.
- Fairy Hair is 100% Human Remy hair imported from Russia and selected from Slavic regions.
- Payment plans are always accepted for initial install
*For Pricing and services offered please visit www.styleseat.com/jessadream
Professional Hair Extensionist
call/text Jessa: (214) 454-8776